What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is weird

Sincere11105

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A few days ago i was searching for some books from Dean Koontz. And I saw a few of his books in the ibooks store. When Imo ready to buy today i search for his name and it says my search has no results. Does anyone know whats going on? This is why I think i would stick with the kindle app for awhile.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I have non idea, I do not buy anything from the iTunes store except apps. I use ibboks for reading ePubs that in already own and have ripped the DRM off. The only problem with Kindle books is they are readable only by Kindle's and Kindle apps. On the other hand ePubs are the current standard in the ebook world, and can be read on many devices...... The Kindle app is good, and I use it some for a few books I couldn't find anywhere elso.....

Just wanted to add.... If you are somewhat tech savvy, you can buy epubs from anywhere, strip the DRM, and read them in iBooks. I buy most of my books from Kobo.com and do that......

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts