What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I got my iPad 2 Thread!

abhateja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Mac OS C and iOS are different operating systems, so if you buy an app/program for on OS, will it not work on the other without paying for it again. The only place to buy apps for the iPad is the AppStore, so you will need to buy those apps again.

Thanks. Thought as much.

boonekingdom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday, a day early! Glad to see the almost complete absence of screen bleeding so hopefully the problem has been resolved for everyone. Or maybe it was never a problem? Lol have fun guys! I'd say most orders will arrive before the estimate, that's my guess!

QazDH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my iPad 2 White 64GB Wifi YAY! (my fist Apple product :))

Installed some games, but as soon as i'm back home it was claimed by my daughters :(

Now i'm iPadless again

oh well....

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
QazDH said:

Installed some games, but as soon as i'm back home it was claimed by my daughters :(

Now i'm iPadless again

oh well....

Kids hey! Wait until they are asleep then nick it back and hide it, so they never find it!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

ooney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fanlaiku said:
I like your comment about Skype. congratulations.[/QUOTE
I am totally pleased. I feel like Interview with a Vampire when loiue's eyes were opened for the first time as a vampire. My eyes are opened! Apple is it! Now my father is getting one as well!

Cynwit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have only just got mine from US apple - takes a long time to get to Australia---- need to know how I can watch videos on it. Love it so far...:D

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
QazDH said:

Now i'm iPadless again

oh well....

Kids hey! Wait until they are asleep then nick it back and hide it, so they never find it!

I'm sure the kids have activated the Find My iPad feature.

Chiups

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered my Ipad 2 16gb WiFi only on Tuesday, ship the 19th for delivery on the 25th (my birthday). Now to sit back, relax and wait............

QazDH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
QazDH said:

Now i'm iPadless again

oh well....

I'm sure the kids have activated the Find My iPad feature.

Either that or I will have some explaining to do on how the iPad disappear into thin air. :D:D:D

afzimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My grandson caught sight of my new ipad2 a couple weeks ago. I showed him how to play angry birds. He is 4....they learn young these days

spydie35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Took the plundge!

Well I took the plundge! I picked up a Black 64GB Ipad2 last night. After a couple of weeks of going back and forth between the Motolroa Xoom, and the Apple ipad2. I am still getting used to it...

Most reactions

Latest posts