What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LapDock

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The LapDock is a device that converts your Apple iPad in to a laptop. By using the LapDock, iPad and a Bluetooth keyboard you are able to put them together to make a laptop.
“Simply dock your iPad into the LapDock™, add an Apple Wireless Keyboard, and presto – instant laptop!
Use it for business, for school, or just as a hard case to protect your iPad on the go. The LapDockâ„¢ is a must have for any iPad owner.â€
I’ll be honest with you and tell you that I have no idea if this product will ever exist… and really, does it need to exist? Who knows??? Check out the video below that gives a quick demonstration of how it looks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMr6HYJ3Bo0]YouTube - iPadLapDock_Demo[/ame]

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's the stupidest thing I've seen yet. Make a device specifically made to not be a laptop look a laptop. It's got to be a joke.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
we can put that in the section stupid idea for good products

Oche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It might not be pretty, but there is something to be said for adjustable angles for the iPad though...

Gary

Most reactions

Latest posts