What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best News App for iPad

p3unit32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have used a lot of news apps for iPad starting with The Daily. I tried numerous others which I like, but "Zite" is a great news app. I really enjoy using it, it does what all the others do in one. At least that's what I think, anyway try it out. Let me know what you think.

OP
p3unit32

p3unit32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dee Ashley said:
Flipboard because you choose your news sources.

Thanks for sharing. I checked out clipboard, and it has a unique way of accessing content. However many of the sources used are also used in Zite. I guess it will come down to preference on this one. But I like the app though. No doubt had I found it first I would have chosen it over Zite.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I kind of love the BBC, Sky News and the Reuters news apps. They provide all UK news that I need but there are others I have but I can't remember their names. Will get back to you. I've deleted some but Hitpad is another one I occasionally use.

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Zite and then Flipboard. I use single-source apps like CNN and USA Today occasionally but I prefer multiple slants on a story via Zite.

OP
p3unit32

p3unit32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Beryl said:
Zite and then Flipboard. I use single-source apps like CNN and USA Today occasionally but I prefer multiple slants on a story via Zite.

I agree. I have CNN also, but Zite has nearly replaced all of my news apps because it post the same articles from the same sources.

Most reactions

Latest posts