What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Apple Revolution

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting article here from iMore.

Apple Revolutionizes...what?

Computers, phones, digital music, tablets

What's next? And how has Apple revolutionized your life?

What would it mean to you if your Apple products suddenly disappeared?

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Interesting article, how about Apple being the first to make a Quantum entanglement phone? Somebody will eventually. Now I want one of them! That sounds like Something Apple might revolutionize.

mydave

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LOL, I did not really grasp what the author of the article tried to convey. But if Apple can revolutionize my life, then two things:
. A Magic Chef that cooks diner perfectly and automatically. Oh, by the way, the menu needs be international so we can enjoy some exotic meals at times.:)
. A magic fishing rod that can attract fishes at every cast. By the way, I prefer fighting fishes.:)
Hope that Apple would consider my humble request.;)

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LOL, I did not really grasp what the author of the article tried to convey. But if Apple can revolutionize my life, then two things:
. A Magic Chef that cooks diner perfectly and automatically. Oh, by the way, the menu needs be international so we can enjoy some exotic meals at times.:)
. A magic fishing rod that can attract fishes at every cast. By the way, I prefer fighting fishes.:)
Hope that Apple would consider my humble request.;)

Yes, good ideas. Growing hair on my balding head would be great too. How about a lower belly fat remover? Cancer cure? Ya know, stuff like that. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts