What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Age For Ipad App

Scray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have not been able to open this APP today and I deleted the App and wanted to reins tae it in my IPad and now it has disappeared . Does anybody know if it's been closed down or is it me . Thanks. k

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's disappeared from the UK App Store - perhaps they're readying it for the iOS5 release tomorrow?

Tim

OP
S

Scray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks I might leave it and see what happens tomorrow . the Age for iPad is a Melbourne newspaper and I used today but it has gone from the App shop for now . Do you think I will be able to put it back in iPad after it becomes available . the thing is I am subscribed to the news paper so I hope I can get it back without paying more money . cheers and thanks for your help. Scray

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely - you can download an app as many times as you want without paying again. The App Store keeps a record of your purchases. As you go through the 'purchase' process at the App Store, at the final stage, it will say 'App already purchased'.

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've noticed that some of my apps that are no longer available in the App Store for purchase still show up if when I check the Purchased section of the App Store. It may be possible to download it from their.

I can't remember if this section of the App Store is available in Australia yet.

Last edited:
OP
S

Scray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ahhh I didn't notice the purchase section before till you told me thanks I will keep that in mind and thanks for the help Tim. The AGE for IPad has returned to the the shop so all is good. Thanks again. Scray

Most reactions

Latest posts