What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Textfree w/voice

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use this app and it works well....I put it on my iPad 2 as well but noticed when I open it I have to long n and it logs me out on the iPad 1! Anyone know of a good and free texting app that links with your contact app that came with the iPad like text free does. I'm guess if I wanna text from both iPads I have to have different text app on each one to avoiding the signing in and out on each device

gquiring

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Google Voice. And if you install Talkatone you can make free USA calling in/out from your iPad. It works great.

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gquiring said:
I use Google Voice. And if you install Talkatone you can make free USA calling in/out from your iPad. It works great.

Cool thanks

Reaction score
TextNow links to my iPad contacts and I use Pass It Forward ( Android) on my Incredible to forward them to my iPad
Can you have more than 1 account with Text Free? You can with TextNow. It would be another phone number but I bet there are text forwarding apps for iPhone that would work on the iPad

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

Last edited:
OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
TextNow links to my iPad contacts and I use Pass It Forward ( Android) on my Incredible to forward them to my iPad
Can you have more than 1 account with Text Free? You can with TextNow. It would be another phone number but I bet there are text forwarding apps for iPhone that would work on the iPad

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

I have textfree on ipad 1 and text now on ipad 2....text now working fine, before I downloaded it I put textfree on both but whenever I used it it would log me off my other device such as the ipad 1 when I would us on ipad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts