What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Textbooks to iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

superman6918

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get college textbooks onto the iPad. I have tried using the app GoodReader but i cannot find a website that offers books. If anyone can help that would be great Thanks

Last edited:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As far as I know there is no where to get free text books. Pay for them like most people.

My daughter just paid $171.00 for just one of hers.

We don't advocated piracy here if that is indeed where you think you are going. No one will assist you here ~ read the rules!

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know about text books, but try Project Gutenberg, they offer free books (legally). Many you can load into the iBooks app (also free, at the app store)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get free college textbooks onto the iPad. I do not have the money for my books but I do have a jail broken iPad. I have tried using the app GoodReader but i cannot find a website that offers free books. If anyone can help that would be great Thanks

Edited by Moderator ~ no discussions of piracy please! Read the rules!
Have you checked for 'used' copies of the textbooks or possible 'rentals' from the bookstores on campus?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
superman6918

superman6918

iPF Noob
Reaction score
giradman said:
Edited by Moderator ~ no discussions of piracy please! Read the rules!
Have you checked for 'used' copies of the textbooks or possible 'rentals' from the bookstores on campus?

My b I'm new. And yes I checked but I heard people saying you can get them free but didn't know how

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is perilously close to the line (it's already been moderated for piracy comments!). Plus, the question has been asked and answered.

So, for the general good - and to forestall any more discussion about non-existent free textbooks...

... this thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions