What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Text file upload from iPad to Dropbox?

Kingsmuse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please tell me it's possible to do something as simple as uploading a text/note file from iPad to Dropbox.

If it is possible(and I have my doubts) how is it accomplished and why does someone experienced with computer use have to even ask this question?

Thanks

Brooklynjibaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here

I have the latest version of Dropbox, and I cannot upload text or doc files either, only pics or videos. I hope this gets resolved soon, I'd really like to be able to pull text and xls files from my Dropbox, and then edit them and upload them back from my Ipad.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the latest version of Dropbox, and I cannot upload text or doc files either, only pics or videos. I hope this gets resolved soon, I'd really like to be able to pull text and xls files from my Dropbox, and then edit them and upload them back from my Ipad.

Convert you texts and docs to PDF. Using Goodreader and/or iAnnotate the files make the trip onto and off the iPad to DropBox. GoodReader can suck them down as zipped or plain docs.

Zip anything you may have a problem with.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why not use the free evernote app and make a new note, or cut and paste one? Just syncs automatically with cloud storage and any other machine you may have.

Most reactions