What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tethered Jailbroken iPad turned off and cant connect to itunes

Coupyrulz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As you can see from the title i am in dire need of some help

i jailbroke my ipad with the 0.9.9b4 redsn0w jailbreak and it was tethered

Then today i noticed that i couldnt connect to my PC (or itunes) via the usb cable as it kept saying that the driver was "unknown" even in the device manager it says "unknown"

I uninistalled itunes to see if that was the problem and it didnt work and then i changed cables and it didnt work, finally i tried connecting to my laptop instead and it still didnt work. I then done a complete stupid thing as i wasnt thinking and went to reboot it and forgetting that it was a tethered jailbreak. I can now not turn on my ipad or boot from redsn0w as it doesnt connect to PC

As u can see i literally cant do anything with my iPad as its tethered and wont turn on and i cant actually boot it as it wont connect to my PC

its an iPad First Gen 16GB and is runnin the 0.9.9b4 redsn0w tethered jailbreak

Thanks in advance

Most reactions

Latest posts