What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terri Kring- New Member - Photo Management Challenged

tkring

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from Louisiana

Was advised to stop in and say hello to everyone. Really glad I found this forum. my biggest challenging is photo management while on the road. Purchased iPad for travel to organize photos, add comments, etc and then transfer to Mac. So far nothing has come close. Would love to hear some success stories.

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tkring said:
Was advised to stop in and say hello to everyone. Really glad I found this forum. my biggest challenging is photo management while on the road. Purchased iPad for travel to organize photos, add comments, etc and then transfer to Mac. So far nothing has come close. Would love to hear some success stories.

Hi and welcome to the Forum. With the upgrade to IOS5 we can now organize photos into folders directly on the ipad. We should then be able to stream back to a Mac. I have seen some apps that allow you to make comments on them, if I remember correctly one app was photo stamper. I haven't used it though. You will find that doing some searches is the best way to answer your questions, if then you can't find what you are looking for then by all means post your question, there are many here only too willing to help you. Enjoy!!

Most reactions

Latest posts