What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temporary screen protector?

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ones anybody make a temporary screen protector for the iPad 2? I hate screen protectors, but would like one on when the grand boys use the iPad. I would take it off as soon as they leave. Maybe a static cling type, or... Thoughts?

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think you can get peel and stick protectors off eBay. The problem with those is when you peel it off, stuff gets stuck to it and quickly becomes garbage. The plus is I think some come with a few in a pack and relatively cheap

davidinvirginia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a case for my iPad into which the iPad slides and there is a 3/4 inch border around the screen. I bought some overhead transparency film at Staples and cut a piece to fit. (It just slides in and covers the screen. The case border holds it in place. Works with either your fingers or a stylus. Used it when kids are visiting or when we are visiting them. When it gets dirty or scratched, I just make a new one. The sheets cost about a $1 each and I have only used three in about 3 months. Now I just keep it on. Not elegant, but cheap and nothing is glued to the screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts