What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tecmo Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms Touch Plus for iPad Out Today

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

Tecmo Koei’s legendary historical simulation Romance of the Three Kingdoms finally makes it to the iPad today, for a pricey-but-probably-worth-it £9.49/€12.99/$15.99. For fans of the series with an iPad, this is a must-buy.

RTK is set in 2nd-3rd Century Imperial China, where The Three Kingdoms of Wu, Wei and Shu are fighting for supremacy. Players have to choose to play as one of the famous warlords and unite all of China. As a sovereign, your duties cover everything from domestic and foreign matters to military defence and expansion. These historical tales are very popular in Japan, where the series has a huge following.

RTK Touch Plus for iPad is an evolution of RTK Touch which was released in 2009 for iPhone/iPod touch. It has high-res graphics, a completely redesigned and revamped interface, and includes lots of new features, such as three new scenarios, in which players get to take a different course through history, new edit functions, plus hints and tips to help newcomers to the series get started

If you are one of those newcomers, be prepared to be dazzled by the incredible accuracy of the historical detail, and the sheer scale and size of the game, with 255 characters to choose from, each with unique abilities, as you recruit officers from across the land and take to the battlefield to vanquish your enemies. It can be a little daunting at first, but there’s plenty of help at hand so jump in!

Now what would be really cool is if Tecmo Koei would also bring out an iPad version of Dynasty Warriors, the more combat-orientated RTK series!

Source: Tecmo Koei

Last edited:
OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Last edited:

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love these types of games, they offer a ton of playability and great for plane rides. I will get this for sure.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw this in the app store...can someone compare this to another type of game that I might understand exactly what it is without ever playing the series before? Because the graphics look like 8 bit NES graphics and it would have to be pretty awesome for me to drop coin on such a terrible looking game.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love these games but have been burned a number of times now. Guess I'll wait till I see some positive reviews first.

magoomba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Used to play ROTK3 way back in the day.
Can you still give women as "gifts" to sway generals to join your camp?
Games were not so PC back then.
*LOL*

Reaction score
I've been searching for this game but couldn't find in in app store. It's been removed as it said. Where to find one to play?

Reaction score
How to download a movie with ipad?

Hi, i am looking to play romance of three kingdoms but cant find the game. Any suggestions where to find it or the jailbreak?

Most reactions