What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Targus Versavu 3rd Gen iPad Case......

AledJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a targus cover which said was for the iPad 3, and it's model number is THZ156EU-52. Up until last night the cover lock system worked, then I before I went to bed it started working again. But just one the cover lock function stopped working. No idea why it was ok for a week, and then it plays up :-(

Tbry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried twisting it both ways but can't get the new magnets that are supposed to be inside to put this thing to sleep. Anybody else had this trouble?

The week-up & sleep function is different between ipad 2 and 3. But i bought the case and fit the new ipad and ipad 2.

AledJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys I have found out why it does not lock sometimes. On my targus cover the bit the iPad sits in turns around 360 degrees, so turn your iPad around to what it is. Then when you close the cover it should lock. Hope that makes sense.

Most reactions