What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Target Users

ChadF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to target and attack specific users? In other words, even if I don't see a user name is the list of users I can attack/raid, can I target a specific user directly?

Latamud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't figured it out yet other than targeting past attacks/raids through the more/news tab.

Last edited:

Ranger89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can "target" a specific user only if they have attacked you, and you get a message (clipboard icon -> MORE -> NEWS).

You'll see the "Situation Report" that lists the last 20 or so events that happened to you. The report might be something like messages posted to your wall or a notice of an Attack/Raid. This "report" ages in that as new events happen, older ones disappear, so if someone's raided you, your ability to attack them will end as that report gets wiped out by newer event reports.

vtec_austin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And if they are a level above or below you and you are lucky enough to find them on the rivals list as you refresh it

Most reactions

Latest posts