What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tap, tap... Is this thing on?

BlondeRaptor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

Just a little intro for whomever is interested.... I'm Ellie. I'm 22 years old and in college. (Well, not right now. Yay, summer!)

I've had Apple products since I can remember. My family's first computer was an old school Macintosh with that horrendous mouse with the rectangular button. Anyway, I consider myself incredibly savvy when it comes to Apple products. I have a MacBook Pro, an iPhone, and several iPods. I'm telling you - I breathe Macintosh.

At any rate, I got this iPad 2 for my birthday and I'm blown away! It's so much more than I ever though iPads could be! I'll post in threads here and there as I see fit, but I guess I just wanted to introduce myself and see if there were any quick tips anyone has to offer a new iPad owner - especially if there are an free must have apps. I

OP
B

BlondeRaptor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whoops, I guess it cut me off.

I was just saying as a broke college student, I can't afford to buy apps just yet.

Cheers!
Ellie

Most reactions

Latest posts