What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Synchronizing QT movies to iPad

wclaudio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently purchased the Learn to Use Greek product from Logos (Video Tutorials on how to read/translate Greek New Testament text). It includes 31 video (Quick Time) "chapters" or "lessons". I copied them to iTunes (from my MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard 10.6.4) in order to synchronize it to my iPad and being able to view it while on the move.

Unfortunately, there a 5 chapters that can't be copied to the iPad (3.2.1). All the other chapters (all in the same format H.264 1280 x 720) are copied without any problems and I have played them on my iPad.

iTunes ( 9.2.1 ) displays the following message when trying to sync these 5 chapters without being successful:

--- Some of the videos in your iTunes library, including the video "Greek31-Word Study", were not copied to the iPad "WRC iPad" because they cannot be played on this iPad. ---

I have tried converting the .mov QT movies to .mp4 but got the same results.

Any ideas, why is this happening?

Most reactions

Latest posts