What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync

Dana.daen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys/Girls,
Is synching the same thing as backing up. I'm about to jailbreak and want to make sure my stuff is backed up.

Also, is there a "right click" like a mouse on this fabulous device ?

Thanks.

Dane

Abrennan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eyepadulation.com
Backing up means making a record of what is on your iPad so that it can be restored to the iPad or another

Sync is when you update the iPad with the changes you made through iTunes and updates iTunes with changes or downloads you made on your iPad

There is no right click but there are some functions available by holding your finger down on screen such as copy, cut and paste

Hope that helps some

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really don't see the appeal of jailbreak and I'm trying to understand the appeal.

I'm wondering why if you haven't used the device enough to know the basics, that you'd want to start hacking it?

I fully understand the impulse to see what ELSE a device can do, but the thing is barely two months old... If you're not actually the one creating the hack where's the fun?

Most reactions

Latest posts