What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync problem

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My ipad works great on wi-fi. My pc works great on wi-fi. In itunes my pc sees my ipad great.

Trouble is that my ipad will just not find my pc in ipad network. When I hit sync, nothing happens.

I have rebooted, reset, stood on the roof and howled at the moon, but the ipad just does't see the pc.

Any ideas?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't quite understand what you mean by the iPad not seeing the PC in the network. What are you trying to see the PC with on the iPad? Are you trying to use an app to connect to the PC?

Marilyn

OP
Parrori1

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I mean that when I am using the ipad and in network try to sync to itunes on my pc. Nothing happens....i.e. unable to sync ipad to pc itunes.

As I understand, most people's trouble syncing is because pcs don't recognize the ipad. My computer finds my ipad, but there is no syncing.

Most reactions

Latest posts