What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync prob

Darkstar1041

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought myself a 6 week old iPad love it so far the only problem is it's jail broke with lots of nice apps and over 600 books already on it but it is when I link it to iTunes the previous owns details are on there so will not sync with mine Is there no way to scync it tO mine ŵithout loosing the apps

OP
D

Darkstar1041

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I never had the 600 books on there I would think I have a lot of reading to do first lol

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately there is not a way to sync that iPad with your computer since it's not the computer of origin so to speak. If you do sync it with your computer, you will lose all of the apps and data.

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not that I am aware of. I could be wrong, if I am, I'm sorry. But as far as I know, you cannot sync your iPad with your computer without losing all of your apps and jailbreak included.

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I'm saying is that you can plug in your ipad to the computer, but you cant sync with itunes because you I'll lose everything even if you didn't upgrade. You cannot sync the ipad with multiple computers.

Most reactions

Latest posts