What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync hotmail

Alopezto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, i am new to this and im hoping someone can help me. I am trying to synch the hotmail on my ipad. I had already set the ipad email, to receive hotmail in my ipad and it wored, however i dont have my folder and when i read email on the ipad, when i later log in from my pc they are all still ther as unread.

I searched online and i did the following:

I set ahotmail exchange account using server m.Hotmail.com, however when i enter my password, it keeps on saying it isincorrect, although i knowis right.

Any ideaon how to fix this problem?

Many thanks in advance, rgs Ana

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Alopezto. I am using hotmail and will look into this issue. I remember changing that setting once and I think it was on my hotmail account. I will look into it, it's been a long time.

I would recommend posting this question in the regular iPad section. A lot of the members check in there to help people way more often than they are able to read the introductions. You will get a lot more help with your thread in the right section.

Most reactions