What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync Chrome Bookmarks with Safari on iPad 2?

glk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an app or an easy way to be able to sync (and keep them synced) my Chrome bookmarks with Safari on the I iPad 2?

If not - is there a way to at least import the Chrome bookmarks into the Safari browser on the iPad 2?

Thanks,

danielgfreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hacen't seen a way to import into safari, but Atomic lets you do this and can take fill advantage of multi gestures in settings. I highly recommend checking it out.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Pommier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The free version of Atomic does not import Chrome bookmarks. Are there any other browsers that import from Chrome? Are there any that sync bookmarks with Chrome (which was the original question)?

Pommier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out ApolloBrowser. It syncs Chrome or Firefox bookmarks, history, even tabs, via your Google docs account. The browser is free and so is the separate sync app. After installing the browser, you'll be directed to the sync app.

Most reactions

Latest posts