What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sylsurweb, hi everyone!

Sylsurweb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received my iPad this summer in august. I previously bought an iPod Touch to my son, but i saw that the screen was to small for my eyes, i'm fifty! So now, i'm a proud owner of 64gb iPad wifi. And i love it.
Sorry for my bad english, i'm a native french Canadian.
I studied in IT in college and university. Owned and Apple IIe long ago and in 1984 i bought the famous Mac. You Know, the one with no harddrive.
Now with the kids, i'm not able to touch the 2 PCs in the house. So the iPad is the Dad's computer.

I like to surf on the web. The name comes from their. SYL for Sylvain, the male counterpart of Sylvie, SUR with mean ON in french and WEB that mean, well that mean web.

I just like to discuss in forums of everything and nothing specialy!

So see you soon! Alors à la prochaine!

larfor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome!
I had the same problem with my Iphone, the screen is too small. Ipad is the perfect size and works fine for me. Good luck and have fun with your Ipad.

Best regards!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi welcome to the forum!

yeah, Iphone4's screen is way too small for websurfing.

My 3 year old daughter is now competing with me to use the Ipad. :D

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around. Any questions, feel free to ask.:)

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Again, welcome, Sylvain. We're about the same age and have sort of the same experience with computer acquisitions. I started with a Mac 512 with two floppy drives.

What part of the province are you from? I'm from Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu.

OP
S

Sylsurweb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Again, welcome, Sylvain. We're about the same age and have sort of the same experience with computer acquisitions. I started with a Mac 512 with two floppy drives.

What part of the province are you from? I'm from Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu.
The name of the town is Évain, near Rouyn-Noranda. Québec'nortwest part.
November the 14th and stil no snow.;)

Most reactions

Latest posts