What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Switcheasy Canvas not staying in last slot

ftjoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So after much research I decided on the Switcheasy canvas. Still tough to close but can live with that. After a few weeks, when I have the iPad propped up in the last slot (almost horizontal), it slips out trying to lay even flatter. Anyone else have this issue? Not a huge deal but I wonder if I should return it, or make a mod somehow that will not affect the iPad 2 itself. Anyone else have this issue? otherwise I like it way more than the ones whose covers fold up.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had this issue and sent it back. Customer service was great and sent a replacement but the replacement is a total piece of crap. It has never been dropped and is used primarily in my home but is falling apart on 3 of the 4 corners. I'm giving up and researching new cases.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

OP
F

ftjoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ouch!! Thanx for the response, I sent an email, we'll see what happens. It got such good reviews and now as I search the issue I see the issues with QC. I have a smart case from Boxwave (the only place I buy screen protectors), its okay, but this is so much better. I might try to make a modification to the case to keep it from slipping out of the slot.

You should try one more time, people do have nice things to say about their CS, and some folks really don't have any issues so I think it's just a QC issue. You should roll the dice again...

Last edited:

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I may give them another shot. I really do like the idea of the case. It's just crazy how much this case is falling apart. It's almost crumbling. I posted pictures in another thread.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

Most reactions