What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swiping text lags a little on left side?

Frank2k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if my topic makes sense and I did try and search for an answer but without luck... Maybe I used the wrong search criteria, so my apologies if this has been asked and answered before.

I bought my first iPad yesterday because of the unbeatable price IMO and I don't care about the new iPad2 features. Anyway, don't know if it's just me, but when I scroll text it seems like the left side is behind a few pixel lines, almost like a waving motion. Is this normal or should the whole text be uniform when swiping text with one finger? It doesn't bother me, but just the thought of something could be wrong nags me...

Cheerio

OP
F

Frank2k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
What application? Like any computer, a lot depends on the app you are running.

Any application really. It doesn't seem to bad on this site, but guess I should head down to the Apple Store where I bought the thing and check their demo models and see if they do the same.

OP
F

Frank2k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frank2k said:
Any application really. It doesn't seem to bad on this site, but guess I should head down to the Apple Store where I bought the thing and check their demo models and see if they do the same.

Ok, case closed. Seem like all iPads do have a nano second lag...

Most reactions

Latest posts