What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sweden here!

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Tjenare och vÀlkommen till forumet! Jag heter Max och kommer ursprungligen frÄn Stockholm men har bott i USA sen 97 och San Francisco sen 2001.

Var noga med att lÀsa forumreglerna och anvÀnd sökfunktionen innan du startar en ny trÄd med frÄgor. Dom flesta (frÄgor) har redan besvarats mer Àn en gÄng! :) Det blir mindre för oss moderatorer att stÀda upp pÄ det viset.

Vilken iPad har du? NÄgra favvis appar mÄnne?

(sorry guys, i dont get to use my swedish very often, I'll keep it lowkey lol,
I'm essentially welcoming holmiz to the forum)

OP
H

Holmiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tackar för vÀlkomnandet!

Kul med svenskar hÀr!

@Max, I own 32gb iPad 3GS and I do have some fav.apps.

Games: Pinball HD and the new one War pinball HD, Plants vs Zoombies (from the beginning it was my children who wanted it - but I love it too now)...

Music: Spotify, Magic Fiddler, Garageband...

Social: Flipboard

I also made a game for the iOS family, Woolcraft. So of course that game is a favourite of mine... but that is another story.

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Cool, I just bought it to check it out! Awesome work, we might need your help a little in the developers section. There's always newbies asking some basic questions about writing apps ( det e helt upp till dig, dom kan bli lite jobbiga ibland! Hi hi)

I'll put up a review for your game in the app section in a day or two....

OP
H

Holmiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Of course I can help others in the dev.section - if I know the answers...

If its not too much, I would really be glad if you also could make a working(!) level in the games Level editor. Because if you do, that level will be playable for others in the world that bought the game... (including me!).

And for me you do a big favor - that will confirm it works on iPad 2 (as I assume you have?). (ett supertack om du tar dig den tiden :) )

Most reactions

Latest posts