What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super mini speakers

smithlander

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The highest frequency range provide quality sounds, but that also cost you a lot.

Viscus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are so many brands are available but if you want quality than you have to spend money. It would be costly.

Hateteemo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think cheap speakers are of poor quality. Not eyeryone will buy a Bose Soundlink. Some brand like Anker, Inateck also sell good speakers.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello,
Do you think a bluetooth speakers as small as a credit card has a good sound? How much could be a good price to buy it?

Well, as small 'as a credit card' may be stretch if you want 'decent' sound, by which I mean a speaker that is portable (e.g. can fit in your hand), can fill a small room (such as in a hotel), and produces a respectable sound level w/o distortion (and hopefully some good bass). I've been using portable travel speakers for years, first cabled and now since 2011 (my first iPad purchase) w/ Bluetooth (BT) - I currently have the two speakers shown below (Monster Clarity & Inateck), and usually take the Inateck along on a trip - both were less that $100 (not sure that I'd want to spend much more on a product that could be forgotten while 'on the road'?).

Now, our fellow member, Donka, has been doing BT speaker (and other items) reviews for a while - below are a number of his recent ones - hope this helps - Dave :)

- iClever IC-BTS02
- EC Technology
- Taotronics Speaker
- Inateck BTSP-10

39810916.jpg
InateckSpeaker.png

Most reactions

Latest posts