What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stylus Recommendations ?

Swink2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any recommendations for a good Stylus for collecting customer signatures on a iPad?

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased the Acase 2nd gen, and did not like it one bit. It was slow to respond, and you had to hold it straight up and down to get a response from it.

I do like the Griffin one I bought from Best Buy. Not the most stylish, but it is the most effective for me. I also tried a retractable one from elago. It was blah.

-Mike

fmmrz5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard the Pogo sketch was the best but I was hoping for something a little more precise. What is so good about the Pogo? I jsut don't like how the little squishy part on the end bends so much. do people use it for notes with success? I heard about the note apps that clean up the writing and resize it as your write, that sounds nice.

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a Pogo Sketch and it was horrible. Then, I found www.stylusrus.com - they have awesome stylus that have very unique tips that don't require any pressure to use. Really, I would look into them before wasting your money on a Pogo Sketch...

fmmrz5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That link doesn't seem to work. if I google it it will give me a link to www.bestsylus.com which has stulus-r-us on the home page. Is this the same page you went to?

also, if that is the sight I would be cautious to order from them just because of the quality of the sight. Not very good. Their product may be great im just saying as a general rule I tend not to order from sights that I could write better.

Last edited:

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, that is the correct site. Trust me, you'll have NO issues ordering from that site! It's a small one-person company, but I and many other I know have personally ordered and spoke to the owner - the guy is great - I had an issue with my stylus and not only did he replace his, he hooked up my Dad (who was having physical problems at the time) with an extending stylus for free for my trouble!

TRUST ME - you will NOT have issues ordering from that site! And their stylus are simply amazing.

fmmrz5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well looking over the actual product and not just the sight they look pretty good. I really like the country guy giving the video review of the terminator. But how good is 50 bucks for a stylus? Does anyone else have one of these?

fmmrz5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
now this is a cool stylus.
http://www.youtube.com/user/kobausks#p/a/f/0/bXyYLjsaCT8
this person does some amazing work with his homemade stylus. this is the kind of tip I want on a stylus but in manufactured quality. The guy on stylus-r-us says that there is no real need for a thin tip because the ipad was made to use with the finger but a thick tip makes it hard to see exactly where you are touching the screen. so i would think sketching a line graph would be difficult.

Most reactions

Latest posts