What's new

StumbleUpon

seneca18

iPF Noob
Joined
Dec 23, 2011
Messages
638
Reaction score
21
Location
Denver, CO
Has anyone else noticed the decline in quality of this app over the past 6 months or so? I have been using it ever since I got my iPad 2 back in July of last year and it seems like with every update it gets slower, crashes more often and the swipe controls are basically useless. Also, I was stumbling in the humor section (as that is pretty much the only section I look at) and to my surprise the ads on the side were rather riskay (pretty much porn).
 
seneca18 said:
Has anyone else noticed the decline in quality of this app over the past 6 months or so? I have been using it ever since I got my iPad 2 back in July of last year and it seems like with every update it gets slower, crashes more often and the swipe controls are basically useless. Also, I was stumbling in the humor section (as that is pretty much the only section I look at) and to my surprise the ads on the side were rather riskay (pretty much porn).

I agree that swipe-controls are difficult, but must be as the app is only a frame to display websites. So on the screen itself you are able to move on the site, from the very border of it you get to the next stumble.

As SO only shows websites it depends on them/ their hosts what kind of asvertising is shown.

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom