What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stumbled upon this...

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to this particular forum. I wasn't looking to join a iPad forum but am I glad I stumbled upon this site, I was googleing up information on a few interesting things about the iPad and ended up on this site. It looks like an amazing forum with some amazing people on it and could really help me out with my future question. And I too would return the favor and help out a fellow ipad owner when ever I can. I purchased the iPad 1 and have had it for about 2 months now and I absolutely love it, I use it almost everyday. Although I find that there is so much I don't know about iPad, and that there is much learning needed to be done, the ipad has endless possibilities and I for one would like to explore them. I think I'm at the right place.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome, from Cali! Glad you found us!

f99f7685.png

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I've been on the forum for about two hours now and already my mind is blown away on how much activity and how many helpful threads there are! I've learned like 20 new things!!!

I love it.

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too very glad I found actually. And nice to hear from an iPad 1 owner (Yes I'm not alone lol jks.)

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
M325i said:
Me too very glad I found actually. And nice to hear from an iPad 1 owner (Yes I'm not alone lol jks.)

Yes...there are a few of us here ;)
Greetings from another fellow ipad1 owner...

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M325i said:

Yes...there are a few of us here ;)
Greetings from another fellow ipad1 owner...

Yes I probably amuse there are more Ipad 1 owners on here than Ipad 2 :D

thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts