What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck in e mail

ntopliss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have tried to send an e mail and am stuck with the message and although send is highlighted I cannot get rid of the message or do other e mails
Help
Nick

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ntopliss said:
Have tried to send an e mail and am stuck with the message and although send is highlighted I cannot get rid of the message or do other e mails
Help
Nick

Press home button to return to home screen if not already there.

Double tap home button.

A task bar will appear with recently opened apps including email. Long press the email icon until it wobbles and displays a red minus sign then release.

Now tap the red minus sign on the email icon to remove the app from RAM. Icon will disappear.

Now tap home button once to return to home screen.

Now open your email and see if problem is resolved.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You will have to close the app down by hitting the home button, then 4 finger swipe up the screen to reveal the multitask bar. Long press on the app until a minus sign appears on it then touch the minus sign to close it down completely. When you restart the app it will start from scratch. You will lose your email though. Hope it wasn't a long one.

Sent from my iPad 4 HD mini

Most reactions