What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

streaming live sports

tennisace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i know the ipad doesnt support flash, but can anyone please tell me if there is a app or will there be a app that will let you watch live sporting events. thank you

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Skyfire, Puffin, and iSwifter are all browsers that work by running the Flash video on a remote server. They may or may not work for any given site. The quality so-so at best when they do work. As always, YMMV.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i know the ipad doesnt support flash, but can anyone please tell me if there is a app or will there be a app that will let you watch live sporting events. thank you

What sporting events are you looking for? All summer I used the MLB app to stream baseball games (for premium price of course). I believe there are similar options for NFL, I currently use Direct TV Sunday Ticket app to stream games as I am a subscriber.

Most reactions