What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stopped downloading apps

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello friends I had a ipad4 with updated software 10.3.3 till today when ever we try to download even 8 ball pool but it can’t and pop up appears (unable to download app could not be downloaded at this time) I done restart hard logout & login again my I store but nothing good plz advise tks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have a good internet connection? A poor connection can cause a download failure.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sir 2 iPhones and 1 android mobiles also run on same network,iPhone App Store run fine also I tested downloading show 2.96 ping 20 uploading 0.76

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes one device has trouble getting a good WiFi connection to a router while other devices have no problem. Resetting the router has been known to help.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sir I restart WiFi device and close all other device then try nothing resolve

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kindly advise me so I will able to download tks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried downloading apps using a different WiFi router, at a different location if possible?

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Friends I put my iPad on sim network via host spot but no progress now please tell me I m in so confused

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I check restrictions,time nothing new click its suddenly stopped plz advise

Donna4567

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello friends I had a ipad4 with updated software 10.3.3 till today when ever we try to download even 8 ball pool but it can’t and pop up appears (unable to download app could not be downloaded at this time) I done restart hard logout & login again my I store but nothing good plz advise tks

Donna4567

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same problem. I tried all the tricks found on internet last night, including the exact same ones posted here and even chatted with tech support. I can still download a few simpler, smaller apps but not the ones I want which are larger and have been recently upgraded. I have come to the conclusion that my iPad 4 is becoming "obsolete", sad to say, and although it will still work with the apps we already have, we can't get new versions of some apps, nor download newer versions apps much less ger. I bought my iPad in 2012, so it's almost 7 years old. Internet info suggests i should recognize that it's lived a long good life and is ready to retire. I still love it and will use it as long as I can!

nextime

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have gone down that same frustrating road with the identical ipad...Tried every suggestion from apple advice to get a new pad...after two days of the app store not responding..I got sick of it, had a new paid app that would not load. One suggestion from apple was to go to the app store and hit any button on the bottom ten times to clear the cashe..screen went white I said ok here we go! but it didn't..So hit,hit, gotta hit something..started to hit the retry button and wait..the circle started to move a little then stop... after waiting the done/retry message reappeared...so I hit retry again..and did it again. Each time the circle moved..repeat till the circle is closed, it takes about eleven retrys then wait, depends on how big the app is, and bingo...the word "open"...it worked..had seven apps that needed update and one new to download...this method worked for my ipad 4 ios 10.3.3....hope it works for you...
Same problem. I tried all the tricks found on internet last night, including the exact same ones posted here and even chatted with tech support. I can still download a few simpler, smaller apps but not the ones I want which are larger and have been recently upgraded. I have come to the conclusion that my iPad 4 is becoming "obsolete", sad to say, and although it will still work with the apps we already have, we can't get new versions of some apps, nor download newer versions apps much less ger. I bought my iPad in 2012, so it's almost 7 years old. Internet info suggests i should recognize that it's lived a long good life and is ready to retire. I still love it and will use it as long as I can!

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks nextime, and can u show me in screenshot where I had hit. Did anyone contact to Apple tech department.

nextime

iPF Noob
Reaction score
View attachment 86113 View attachment 86113
Thanks nextime, and can u show me in screenshot where I had hit. Did anyone contact to Apple tech department.

Most reactions

Latest posts