What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

starcraft style iPad game?

ghett0tech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
really looking for something like startcraft. currently playing dead space, but need something to take time away from that. thanks in advance..

:)

OP
ghett0tech

ghett0tech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my coworker actually showed me that yesterday. plan to dl it this weekend. thanks :)

MichaelR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best part about Gameloft games is that sooner or later you'll find something on sale. I have 5 games on my iPad, and I got them all for 99 cents each (normally 6.99, including Starfront). I have 23 of their games on my Android phone, which I obtained over the course of a year, and I spent $17 total. They frequently have BOGO deals on Android (I regularly see similar sales for iOS), and sometimes give them away for free around the holidays. The best way to keep track of what's going on sale is to follow their various feeds on Twitter. The sales are really frequent, so I normally don't have to wait very long.

Most reactions

Latest posts