What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Pit Droids Goes Free This Weekend to Celebrate Star Wars Day

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
6561-star-wars-pit-droids.JPG

With last Friday being Star Wars Day (May the fourth be with you – geddit?!) LucasArts is celebrating by offering iOS game Star Wars Pit Droids for free all this weekend. As TUAW says, it’s basically a bit of a Chu Chu Rocket-alike, but it’s still a lot of fun all the same, and a good opportunity for Star Wars fans to get the game for free. The object of the game is to guide the droids to specific locations on the isometric grid. Probably the best thing about the game is the different versions of Star Wars music that noodle along in the background as you play. For those who already have the game installed, it’s worth noting that it has also been updated with an Arena 5 level pack, featuring Watto’s Junkyard, 20 more levels, four new tool-wielding droid types, 3 new achievements, and a new leaderboard. Also added with the update are C-3PO solutions, where C-3PO shows you how to solve a level. You get three free solutions with your install.

Click here to get Star Wars Pit Droids for free for this weekend only: Star Wars Pit Droids for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Daily iPhone App: Star Wars Pit Droids is free on May the fourth (be with you) | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog, iTunes.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't had time to try it yet.I'm leading the Admiral on a chase across north Africa in where in the world.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Got it! Not sure if i will have time of there is to DL it. Just wondering -good luck in your african race!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Its a top game, a real mind bender!! Very addictive and something totally different, download it and enjoy it!

Alright-hopefully i still have time to DL it. Do you know my phone is the special edition r2-d2 phone! Loved star wars!

Most reactions

Latest posts