What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stabile ipad stand

MikeM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eazel-stand.com
Take a look at my company's product, the Articulating eazel. It lets you position your iPad anywhere in 3D space with the screen angled for optimum viewing. And yes, it is very stable.

ipad-eazel3.jpg

Robertt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Man I can't tell you how long I've been looking for something like this. I like to watch videos in my recliner and nothing I've seen yet works for me. Your website doesn't list any price or date when it will be available. .???

MikeM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eazel-stand.com
Robert, I'm not sure if its allowed for me to answer your questions directly. It was suggested that I PM you so I will do that. Thanks for asking about it.

FirefighterTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup, picked up the modulR starter package, includes the case, a slim mount, and quick stand. Use it down at the station to watch Netflix in our dorms. The stand is great, just make sure you don't put it on backwards! Anyway, I love it, a bunch of the guys just ordered it, looking forward to the car mount:)

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Targus Truss Case and i have no complaints about it whatsoever. very protective of my iPad and it also works as a very nice stand.

Most reactions