What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spy Phone Lite

Benwoyt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This app only gives my own location. I did not pay a buck for that! I want to know where my kid is and I thought that this would allow me to see where he is by inputting the cellphone number. Am I using this correctly or am I a sucker... or both?

OP
B

Benwoyt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. As you can tell, I am a newbie.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reading the Developer's description of the app, it clearly states that it is "for entertainment purposes only" and "does not return a true iPhone location".

It is for fun, because your friend will be standing next to you when you demonstrate this to them. You enter their number, but the app only displays your iPad's location, which is the same as your friend's location, because they're standing right next to you.

You can easily get a refund, though, for the app. Just call the Apple Support line (it's free) with the transaction reference number and they will refund your entire purchase price as a credit to your iTunes account.

I agree, though, the Developer's description could have been much clearer.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts