What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Splash top will not display games well?

jackson121x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I am using splash top remote desktop, I open up a video game, sone work fine like mine craft, others cause a red screen to blink and causes the game to be a little slow, is this just because the iPad can not support this game because the iPad is not fast enough, or is splash top, and me using another remote desktop would cause it to work?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you using Splashtop locally - i.e. on your home WiFi network - or are you trying to use it across the Internet? It requires a very fast network to be able to transfer the screen images from your PC or Mac to the iPad in a timely fashion. Since games are very interactive that pushes up the requirement even further and it simply may be that the combination of the fast game, network bandwidth, iPad and PC can't keep up.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts