What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spinpad (pic incl.) - Work with Ipad 2?

MikeVB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The below product, called the "Spinpad" was made by (I think) Aidata before the Ipad2 hit the market. Since the base is purportedly reasonably heavy and solid, and it rotates and reclines to almost infinite positions, I'm interested in obtaining one (esp. at $29.95!). However, I have two questions:

1. Is anybody actually using one with their Ipad2; and

2. If "no" to the above and given that the only real size difference between both generations of Ipads is the current version is slightly thinner, is there any logical reason to believe it wouldn't adapt just as easily to an Ipad2?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Global-Marketing-Partners-SPA001-Workstation/dp/B004ARMQTM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301553350&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Spinpad Ipad Workstation: Electronics[/ame]

41HbyxO2bmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Reaction score
$0.02 opinion:

iPad 2 will fit inside, and considering the iPad is inserted removed by sliding it in from the side, the stand should hold the iPad securely.

If you flap the SmartCover onto the back, the iPad 2 is only marginally thinner than iPad 1, as the other dimensions (length&width) are almost identical, so I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Most reactions

Latest posts