What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speedball 2: Evolution Full Game Goes Free for Short Time

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRFViX8nQ_w&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - Speedball 2 Evolution (Official Trailer)[/ame]​

It’s a happy weekend for fans of crashing and bashing violent futuristic footy fun everywhere, as the full version of Tower Studios’ multiple-chart-topping Speedball 2: Evolution is completely free in the App Store for the next day or so. Yes I know that’s a bit vague, but as often happens with these freebies, they’re not actually letting us know how long the offer will last. All I can say is that right now it’s free, so if you fancy snapping up the fantastic re-imagining of the classic BitMap Brothers Amiga game, then don’t waste any time downloading it right now! The app is universal, so works on both iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. There’s also a free Lite version in the App Store, but this is the full game that normally costs $4.99, so quite a bargain! The full game has lots of different gameplay modes, including Career, Quick Match, Challenges, and Multiplayer. You can choose to use either tilt or d-pad controls too, whichever better suits your gaming style.

“This Free App a Day promotion will bring the game to the masses,†says Jon Hare, CEO, Tower Studios. “We have an awesome free new update due out soon and the more players we have before we release it, the better.â€

Click here to download the game for free. And hurry!: Speedball 2 Evolution for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Tower Studios

cjoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woo HOO today is sat june 4th and it is still free on the US app store!! Thank you Maura! I love freebies :D

Most reactions

Latest posts