What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spanish pay as you go 3G data plan

Smartiepants

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am looking to take my iPad to Spain in the summer can anyone recommend a Spanish carrier for pay as you go or pre pay 3G plan and where I can buy the sim from thanks all.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to our world! I had a Siamese cat called Smartie Pants, I do miss him! They are unique in the cat world.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

OP
S

Smartiepants

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Welcome to our world! I had a Siamese cat called Smartie Pants, I do miss him! They are unique in the cat world.

I am unique in the iPad world ( clueless )

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Smartiepants said:
I am unique in the iPad world ( clueless )

Nah! You won't be for long! I'm clueless all the time until someone asks you something you do know and that's when you shine. Just keep an eye on all sights, there is always something you haven't thought of. It's also a bit addictive on here. Have a look at my gardening, Food anyone and movies old and new threads, always a laugh when you need it.

etftrader

iPF Noob
Reaction score
spain data sim of prepaid-global tested

spain data sim of prepaid-global tested

worked very good – sim already activated – just insert and surf.

1200 mb 1 month
only 54 euro

an micro sim for ipad and iphone 4 and iphone4s also available.

But it is suitable foe emails, skype voip talking, facebook, surfing the web and navigation by ipad or smartphone

etftrader

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]spain data sim of prepaid-global tested[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]worked very good – sim already activated – just insert and surf:[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]an micro sim for ipad and iphone 4 and iphone4s also available.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]But it is suitable foe emails, skype voip talking, facebook, surfing the web and navigation by ipad or smartphone[/FONT]

Most reactions