What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soundmatters FoxL V2 Bluetooth Speakers

OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alrighty Then.....I just ordered a set. They are so confident in them that I can return them within 30 days if I am not pleased with them.

estotz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Satisfied with foxl?

Were you satisifed with your purchase and was it easy to pair the speaker with your ipad? I see foxl has a new version 2.2 and wondering if it is the same version as you purchased.

Would you buy these again if you could?

Thanks

OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love them, they work great and hooked right up with my IPad and my IPod Touch Bluetooth. Small enough to fit in my pocket and a big rich sound. Not cheap but exactly what I was looking for.

redwoodp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had mine for about 6 weeks. They're all they claim to be. Love the Blue Tooth mobility with my iPhone. Can't wait for the mini sub woofer to be available in the new year. I haven't been able to pair my iPad with them yet though.

Most reactions

Latest posts