What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sound is distorted like an echo has been added

Ween

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPad for a while now and all of a sudden the sound has become distorted like an echo has been put on, it only seems to happen to YouTube videos though, please can someone tell me what's wrong and how I can fix it.

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you have many apps open? If so, closing them along with a reboot might help.

OP
W

Ween

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did a system restore and seems to work now, thanks for your help

Temp24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wanted to add I had this exact same echo-y condition on my iPad. A hard reset seems to have solved it.

cynblust

iPF Noob
Reaction score
even a hard reset is not solving the echo problem

I tried the hard reset and have all the EQ off, sound check off.... still not working..... getting worried :< should I send to apple for fixing?!?
Echo problem comes all out of a suddent a few weeks ago only for the Ipod/ Podcase not in any other apps.... no probs with any video play back, Utube... just Ipod :<:(

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I experienced the echo a couple of times on my iPad 1, but a reset took care of it both times.

Most reactions

Latest posts