What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sos please! I sync my contact with blackberry and some lost

JessieMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got MacBook, iPad and blackberry and I tried to sync contacts among them.
Syncing between MacBook and blackberry had no problem but somehow
On my iPad, some contacts lost email address. Does anyone know how to fix?

Million thanks for anyone who could help :D

Jessie from Thailand

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Since you got the contacts to sync on the MacBook ok, instead of trying to sync the iPad to the blackberry, sync it with the MacBook.

Or better yet, sync all three devices online with GMail.

OP
J

JessieMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Twerppoet,

Thanks for your suggestion : ) I synced my iPad with MacBook and I got only phone number synced not emails. The problem happened on some contacts only. I really don't know why.
Any clue?

Jessie

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Twerppoet,

Thanks for your suggestion : ) I synced my iPad with MacBook and I got only phone number synced not emails. The problem happened on some contacts only. I really don't know why.
Any clue?

Jessie

No, I'm stumped.

Usually syncing between the Address Book on a MacBook and Contacts on the iPad works just fine. If they looked good on the MacBook they should have transferred to the iPad.

Look closely at the address that worked and the ones that did not and see if you can tell what the differences are. It might be as simple as the label.

Most reactions