What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sometimes the iPad ITSELF is a special needs device

kylera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel that sometimes, the iPad in itself is a highly useful special needs device, even without any specialized material on it.

I don't intend to insult anyone with ongoing conditions or disorders, as I too have health issues - mine affect my brain stem and prevent me from carrying heavy loads. As such, when I go back to college next year, I can't carry my textbooks and notebooks, so all that's going to be on me is an iPad 4 filled with scanned books, an Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and one (just one) traditional notebook and pen for those classes whose notes require equations or graphs.

I'm sure I could make do with an Android tablet, but that would require more fine-tuning. :)

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good luck, it was hard to go back to school, set up a schedule and treat it like a job and you'll do great!

Most reactions

Latest posts