What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone jailbraked iOS 4.3?

OP
R

randrade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks DontUnderstandMyIpad!!!

I already upgraded my iPhone 4, and the iOS 4.3 features are awesome.
Think that I'll upgrade my iPad and I'll try the jailbreake with the Pwnage Tool.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Someone already made the jailbrake for the iOS 4.3 released today (March 9)?

That is a sentence? Try this.

Is a jailbreak method available yet for iOS 4.3?

LOL! The English Teacher in my is dying of laughter haha.

Anywho, as much as I HATE tethered JB'ing, I might give it a go this time around when i get my new iPad 2.

OP
R

randrade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
freebirdforever said:
LOL! The English Teacher in my is dying of laughter haha.

Anywho, as much as I HATE tethered JB'ing, I might give it a go this time around when i get my new iPad 2.

Ahhh, ok, sorry for my english and thank you for the answers.

Buenas naches, jajajaja

Last edited:

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LMAO!!! I might wait awhile before I JB my Ipad 2.

dougxdrums

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm waiting for untethered. Then again, tethered isn't all that bad, it's just annoying when you first jailbreak.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Untethered jailbreak is underway. It is only a video demonstration that the untethered jb exists, but hopefully the corresponding tools will be released soon, too.

iOS 4.3 Is Jailbroken, Untethered [Video]

NEWS FLASH! They changed their minds. Untethers jailbreak will not be released on 4.3. Cuz if someone does, it'll be dumb. Reason being in that pwned contest, iphone4 was hacked n exploit was found. Apple already knows of the exploit now and plan to release 4.3.1 iOS soon that patches it up. Apple still not to worried as 4.3 has some new security feature called ASLR or somethin. It's hard to get past that.but they know still, eventually that barrier will be broken. Check out the link below for more details so u know I'm not talkin out my a$$...lmao
Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 Untethered To Be Release Once Apple Releases iOS 4.3.1 To Public | Redmond Pie

Most reactions

Latest posts