What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone help

norbi1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I I want to upgrade to iOS 5 and I am on 4.3.3 and am jail broken is there a chance of upgrading and getting my jail broken apps back such as all my games

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
First we will NOT promote piracy... so, if your games are not games that you paid then we can't help.

Second, there is no Jailbreak if you are using iPad 2

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ernie is (quite rightly) having a hard time reconciling your "jail broken apps back such as all my games" with anything other than piracy. There are a very small number of jailbreak games available for the iPad. It is quite an unusual statement. The term "jailbroken apps" is not usually (ever?) used in the same sentence as "all my games". The vast majority of games are paid or free apps from the Apple App Store, which has nothing to do with jailbreaking.

Make sure you understand our rules, which are contained in my sig. If it is a misunderstanding, fine, but we do NOT support piracy here, and your initial post makes it sound like you may be talking about that...

Also, I will move this to the main hacking section as this area is for tutorials and guides. OK?

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ernie is (quite rightly) having a hard time reconciling your "jail broken apps back such as all my games" with anything other than piracy. There are a very small number of jailbreak games available for the iPad. It is quite an unusual statement. The term "jailbroken apps" is not usually (ever?) used in the same sentence as "all my games". The vast majority of games are paid or free apps from the Apple App Store, which has nothing to do with jailbreaking.

Make sure you understand our rules, which are contained in my sig. If it is a misunderstanding, fine, but we do NOT support piracy here, and your initial post makes it sound like you may be talking about that...

Also, I will move this to the main hacking section as this area is for tutorials and guides. OK?

Thanks f4780y... I just never went into all the details as I was under the impression that we all know where this is going.

Perfect details!

Most reactions

Latest posts