What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solution for writing

Reaction score
I think the easoet solution for writing on the ipad is to amek a small graphic tablet that has smilir width of the ipad and 2 inches long which then can be placed on the lower end of the ipad with appropriat software that transfer the typing in real time to the screen just like the zoom writing,it will be cheap very effective and in this way the ipad can do everything,well exept for the eink i think along time will pass before we can see an e ink that can compete the current lcd technology
I hope someone will read this
Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can already write with a stylus on the iPad screen and there are some handwriting recognition apps too. Have a look in our accessory section and you'll see many recommendations for styluses.

Tim

I think the easoet solution for writing on the ipad is to amek a small graphic tablet that has smilir width of the ipad and 2 inches long which then can be placed on the lower end of the ipad with appropriat software that transfer the typing in real time to the screen just like the zoom writing,it will be cheap very effective and in this way the ipad can do everything,well exept for the eink i think along time will pass before we can see an e ink that can compete the current lcd technology
I hope someone will read this
Thanks

arttext

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was more a (slightly sarcastic) editorial comment on the OP then something I wasn't aware of :D

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - no problem - my sense of humour is frozen in the North of Scotland at the moment - rain, wind, cold, grey, damp - with a very cold winter forecast.....

Tim

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hee hee! You will be pleased to know Tim that our sun has disappeared and it's all going dark too. Let me guess, you sent it to me?

Most reactions