What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solar Walk amazinng application for college learning about the solar system and space

johnodd4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So i purchased solar walk from the apps for college section in the app store for the Ipad and i have to say it's amazing a 3d solar system app it even locates satelites around the earth it's not bad for what it does it's a great visual learning tool and a pretty awesome app and weird i am not even in college and i bought it

FlavioSousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, Solar Walk is wonderful. I showed it to my students (ages 15 - 19) and they loved it. And, believe me, they're really tough kids, it's not easy to keep them interested and motivated.

FlavioSousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're a teacher and want to show it to your students, try the 3D option as well (you'll need special glasses).

Most reactions