What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SoCal - Ontario Owner!

Johnny Mango

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.JohnManangan.com
Greetings iPadforums member! My name is John Manangan. I am glad to be part of this community if iPad enthusiasts.

I picked up a 64gb 3G iPad on the April 30th release day. They were all sold out within the first 2 hours i believe after opening at 5pm. I feel lucky to have been able to purchase one!

I happily came across this forum while browsing the web with the iPad. Aside from a hobby of buying all the new tech gear, I am an amateur photographer. I am using the iPad currently as like a photo album of sorts, housing my photos to show and share with others. So far I'm loving the iPad.

I hope to be able to contribute to and learn from the people here. Thanks and I'm excited to be here!

Last edited:

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome aboard!

And the best is yet to come...... No doubt there are many new photography apps coming over the next few years. Good things to enjoy now, and look forward to...

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome. I too am looking forward to the photography apps coming to the iPad.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!:)

Most reactions